Tyler "Ty" Blue (Born August 29th, 1995) is one of the main characters. Although he's a very good dancer, he doesn't want to try out for Shake It Up, Chicago!, claiming he doesn't "dance for the man", but he does "dance for the woman", indicating his interest in girls.
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Trademark: Ties
- Height: Tall
- As a kid, he dressed up as Princess Leia from Star Wars. ("Show It Up")
- His dream is to become a rapper. Roshon Fegan , the actor who plays Ty, is a singer/rapper in real life.
- Ty is shown to be good like his little sister Rocky.
- Ty raps to his pillow.
- "The name's Ty Blue. Friend me!"
- "I got so many girls around me my nickname is shoe sale."
- "That's because she can't do this."
- "Yeah....I believe the psychological term for that is...being a guy."
- Flynn: "I owe you" Ty: "No, we're even."
- Ty: "Deuce, Truth or Dare?" Deuce: "Truth" Ty: "If you had to kiss any girl here, which one would you kiss?" Deuce: "Dare" Ty: "I Dare you to answer that question." Deuce: "Duh, Tinka" Rocky: "I am both offended yet relieved"
- Deuce: "Ty, Truth or Dare?" Ty: "Dare" Deuce: "I dare you to switch clothes with the person to your right."
- Deuce: "Are you kidding me? I just got bitten by a ladybug!" Ty: "Hey! That's the most attention you've gotten from a lady all year!"
- "What kind? A dilweed?"
- "I don't know! For a girl who isn't on the show... she's on the show a lot."
- "Man, I'm some kind of freaky genius!
- "You are a dingle who can't get a girl."